Unique Yorkies has reputable standards and has been recommended by vets who have looked after our puppies and adults. Unique Yorkies is known for placing healthy, affectionate, well-socialized and fun-loving puppies for over 20 years. Families have returned for companion puppies. We live 20 minutes north of Lindsay, ON
Sophie, 3/4Yorkie1/4Lhasa and Chester, Yorkie had two girls and two boys on Apr. 20th. They will be ready June 12th. The puppy will be a great family pet, is non-shedding, hypo-allergenic and is home-raised. The puppies will not be so small to trip over, but small enough to cuddle on your lap. They will love to go for a good walk or run with you! The adult weight should be between 5 and 6 pounds, the same as the parents. Photos of the puppy and parents are featured.
- has had the dewclaws removed and tail docked
- will be vet checked, with a health record book verifying good health
- will have the first vaccine & will be dewormed three times
- has a two year hereditary health guarantee
goes home with:
- an on-line link for a DVD about training your puppy
- Purina Pro Plan chicken and rice puppy food and water
- a collar & leash and toy
- instructions on house training and puppy care
- a lifetime of friendship from the breeder
Sign into your own Facebook page, then type in the search bar at the top
https://www.facebook.com/uniqueyorkies to view photos and comments posted by families who have our puppies. Videos of our puppies can be viewed.
Please include your phone number in your inquiry. My number will be in my reply.